- Friday is a field trip day; there are no academic assignments.
- Papa is in charge of Morning Basket on Monday.
- We will experiment this week with trading English and Check-in in the schedule. We will do English just before or just after lunch. Check-in will be along with "Books with Mama."
- Two assignments (American History on Monday and Science on Tuesday) have been cancelled or postponed to allow you time to help with completing the St. Dominic peg dolls.
- Piano and Wheel throwing both begin on Thursday afternoon and will repeat weekly. Piano is at 1:30pm and Wheel Throwing is at 3:45. As I picture the day, you will do cursive, Math and French immediately after Morning Basket, then take a break for an early lunch before Latin class. There is a short break before piano. You will have a half-hour during Agent 007's lesson to work quietly (World History?) and some time after your lesson to do English with me, but I am aware that the schedule is tight. We will see how this week goes; we may have to adjust Thursday afternoon's assignments in the future. For this week I have cancelled "Book with Mama" assignments for the day. You will still have science - you could do this Thursday evening, Friday before our trip, or get it done earlier in the week.
Ch 1 workbook pages
Ch 1 Quizlet
Week 1 Quiz
Week 2 Day 1
Read Ch 2, wb 1
Schedule appt/find time to talk to teacher
Redo 1.07 asst.
Module 1 test
Grammar: Intro cases
Skill Builder 1
Vocab CH 2 intro
Writing: practice paragraph
Skill builder 2
Grammar: Nom Case ex 10
Practical Geologist p12 “The Earth Solidifies”
Book of Marvels “Gibraltar”
Peg Dolls: Dogs, Books, Torch
Finish Columbus p17-21
Other Spanish Explorers p22
The First Great English Poet (p188)
The End of the Middle Ages (p189-193)
Do Lab Activity “Data Analysis”
Peg Doll Faces
Do 2-5, 8,9,10
Do Math practice 1-3 p80
Do “Quick Lab”
Chapter Assessment #1-7, 12-14, 18, 19, 20, 21, 27, 28, 31, 32
Books with Mama
Around the World
-Thank you note to Grammy and Grampy
Math and French